Group Consolidation Accountant - permanent role
For our client in the Schiphol-Rijk region we are looking for a Group Consolidation Accountant, our client is an international organization and market leader.
The Finance Systems Administrator will be responsible for maintaining and developing the Group’s HFM system, along with ensuring that the system is documented and works efficiently in meeting the Group’s financial information needs. This is an interesting and varied role as you will also be directly involved in assisting with monthly closing and reporting activities from a business perspective and thus not limited to the technical support on the consolidation system. Working closely with the finance and business functions, you will be a key member supporting the improvement of efficiencies in the consolidation and reporting process to the headquarters.
• Experience of 3 to 5 years in a similar position;
• Excellent communication skills;
• High stress tolerance and experience in working in an international team is essential;
• Advanced technical skills in Excel, VBA and Hyperion Financial management (HFM);
• Strong English business language skills.
• Professional A-brand organization;
• Independent, responsible and challenging position;
• Good terms of employment.:
o 13th month payment
o Travel allowance
o Holiday Allowance
o Additional leave days
• First contract will be a temporary contract, with the intension to extend or offer an indefinite contract.