Tax Accountant - Perm position - Region Schiphol-Rijk
Together with a fantastic team of competent, engaged and driven colleagues you will play an important role in creating success for our business.
The Tax Accountant is responsible for analyzing fiscal matters and preparing, submitting and managing various direct and indirect tax statements and returns for the organisation and its branches and subsidiaries located in various European countries. The Tax Accountant also looks after providing advice on financial and tax matters, and should have / develop an in-depth knowledge of the regulations, laws and acts that govern this process.
- Preparing tax reporting both in direct (CIT) as indirect taxes area’s (VAT, Intrastat) at required intervals for several group entities and branches in different countries;
- Regularly reviewing system settings and making updates and improvements where necessary;
- Assist in and coordinate monthly and quarterly tax provision entries for group entities and branches providing in-depth analysis of the various book to tax differences;
- Assist in financial and tax audits;
- Keep abreast of current developments in the tax area, provide an information source in the tax area within the group;
- Coordinate the annual transfer pricing documentation updates with the external tax advisors, assist in the internal monitoring of transfer pricing versus benchmarks;
- Actively communicate with external tax advisors on tax compliance with regards to standard as project based activities.
A motivated and inspirational colleague, happy to support the business and truly devoted to customer success. You are a humble team player, who is willing to learn and is not afraid to face challenges. Quality and professionalism lies close to your heart.
What do you bring?
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Tax Accountant or similar role;
- In-depth knowledge of tax and accounting processes;
- Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Tax and/or Finance.;
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical skills;
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Strong English business language skills, other European languages are a benefit.
The Tax Accountant reports to the Division Manager Finance & Accounting.
Other than a competitive salary, our client offers you a 13th month payment, commuting allowance, 28 holidays a year and the opportunity to earn a bonus. You will work in an international environment in which you can learn and develop. Your first contract will be a temporary contract, but with the intension to extend or offer an indefinite contract.