Controller (Financial & Business)
Supporting and advising the Head of Finance/ Finance Director and Administration on the financial management and control of the company in order to support the profitable growth of the company by increasing operational excellence.
Planning and control cycle
- Performing and coordination of the planning & control cycle.
- Preparation of periodic financial reports (daily, weekly and monthly reports).
- Drawing up internal cost calculations, balance sheets, profit and loss accounts, budgets / budgeting, margin analyzes and (multi-year) plans.
- Designing, recording and managing management information models, administrative models, working methods and procedures (AO descriptions)
- The preparation and implementation and / or checking of IFRS calculations such as, for example, lease and pension calculations.
- Making proposals for (efficiency) improvements based on analyzes of activities and departments.
- The development and application of financial models for the sales, service and supporting departments. Advise the departments based on these analyses.
- Managing and reporting of multi-year agreements with customers regarding execution and margin.
- Executing the bonus system and making quarterly calculations.
- Solicited and unsolicited advice to Management.
Financial management and compliance
- A / R: Taking care of credit checks for new and existing customers and advising the Head of Finance and Administration on this.
- Preparing and coordinating internal and external financial audits.
- Consult and coordinate with the Controlling departments of the Region North and European Corporate departments.
- Key-user of the SAP Controlling module.
- Performing other duties related to the job position.
- The accurate execution of analyzes, calculations and the preparation of reports related to sales actvivities.
- Signaling and making proposals for (efficiency) improvements independently and partly on one's own initiative.
- Replacing the Head of Finance and Administration for Controlling matters.
- Business economics education (BA Sc) or equivalent education with financial (controller) experience within a production or trading company.
- Knowledge of reporting requirements (in particular Dutch GAAP and IFRS)
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Excel
- Experience with SAP FiCo or similar ERP systems.
- Experience with building reports from a data warehouse.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in financial Planning & Control.
- Excellent knowledge of Dutch and English language.
- Willingness to travel within Europe
- Independent, but also team worker
- Analytical, helicopter view
- Energetic, Do-er
- Flexible, able to act under pressure while remaining accurate
- Strong communication skills (in writing and orally)
- High integrity standards
- Interest in business / commercial processes
Place in organization:
- The Financial & Business Controller reports into the Head of Finance and Administration.
- 13th month salary
- The opportunity to replace the current Finance Director in the next years
- International orientated job