Medior Financial Controller
As a financial controller you will play a vital role in all fundamental financial processes. You'll be involved in the monthly, quarterly and yearly reports and will provide management information to senior management. The role can best be described as a role where you'll spend 50% of your time on GL activities and 50% on financial/ business control activities. You will be a sparring partner for management during the realization of goals and the drafting of forecasts. You work in a goal-oriented manner and are in continuous dialogue with colleagues. Our clients has the ambition to make big improvements on the current financial systems: a feeling for (financial) IT systems is a must! Are you ready to build something new? Then this is the role you're looking for!
- has affinity with a technical working environment
- has a good knowledge of MS Excel, and affinity with IT
- is perfectly capable of overseeing, planning, and monitoring business and financial processes
- has excellent communication skills and is a sparring partner
- is accurate, hands-on, proactive, and approachable
- is discrete and a strong analytical thinker
- has considerable experience with ERP systems
- Speaks/ writes fluent English and Dutch
- a competitive salary max. €4.500 gross ex holiday allowance and 13th month
- pension fully paid by employer and 30 holiday days
- ability to work from home, also after corona
- a pleasant (informal) working atmosphere
- possible working hours a week: 40 or 36 (4x9) or 32.
Please contact Sander Vissers for more info: 06 39 59 12 28